Silicon Valley Health & Wellness
- Trying to lose weight?
- Want to tone up?
- Feeling low energy?
- Tired of going to the gym?
At Silicon Valley Health & Wellness, we have experienced fitness professionals dedicated to promoting health and wellness throughout the South Bay. We service San Jose and surrounding cities (Campbell, Saratoga, Los Gatos, Sunnyvale). With our certified personal trainers*, you’re getting more than just a workout. Our trainers stay up-to-date on the latest fitness trends and techniques to ensure we provide the highest quality workout, month after month.
Whatever your goals may be…..
- to lose body fat
- improve your fitness-level
- increase endurance
- train for a specific sport
- or have rehabilitation needs
……our trainers are focused on working with you so you can reach your goals.
Even if you’re just beginning or your day-to-day routine isn’t working for you, hiring a personal trainer may be just what you need to attain a fit and healthy life.
We will change how you move, how you feel and we will help you to recharge.
A few more things to know about Silicon Health & Wellness:
- We bring all of the equipment to each workout
- You choose where to work out: your home, your yard, your garage, your work place or a personal gym
- Our 1st session is FREE, which consists of:
- a one hour holistic assessment to review your medical history and better understand your goals and diet
- a biometric scan to capture your weight, body fat %, muscle mass %, visceral fat %, BMI and body age.
- a fitness assessment to benchmark your strength and flexibility
- We are dedicated to your success
- We will change the way you feel
- We will help you attain your fitness goals
*Our personal trainers are fully certified by either the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), the American Council on Exercise (ACE) or the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA), and many have a background in kinesiology or exercise physiology.
a few words about me
Read My Story
My name is Doug Brown and I an owner of Silicon Valley Health & Wellness. I worked in IT for 37 years but my passion has always been in fitness. I played competitive baseball as a teen on a traveling team and had the opportunity to work with professional trainers and conditioning coaches. I learned a tremendous amount of knowledge about proper fitness and preparation. I continued after baseball working out with athletes, body builders, marathon runners and professional trainers.
With the passing of both my parents to cancer I decided that it was time to dedicate my life in helping and healing people. I love getting up everyday knowing that there is someone out there who needs our help in leading a healthy and fit lifestyle. I became professionally certified as a personal trainer through I.S.S.A and started Silicon Valley Health & Wellness.
I am also a drummer and percussionist, a pretty good cook and love to travel and hike.